Sunday, January 15, 2012

Cookie Sheet Magnet Board

Also found on Pinterest, all supplies purchased at the dollar store (besides the scrapbook paper)... project total is $4.
All you need is:
Ribbon
Cookie Sheet
Craft Paint
Scrapbook Paper
Round Magnets

On Pinterest they say to ModgePodge the scrapbook paper to the cookie sheet, but it didn't quite work out for me, so I ended up hot gluing the edges down. Cut the scrapbook paper to size needed, cut little circles out of paper to cover the magnets with, and paint the edges of the cookie sheet. I kind of wish I would have skipped that step, because even with metal craft paint, it still chips a little bit.

Drill holes in the top of the pan for the ribbon... and you're done!
I went a step further and painted a wood letter and glued that to the board. This item is a gift, so the B obviously doesn't represent myself.

- Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment